Monday, June 8, 2009

Starting My Texas Based Business

I lived in Texas my whole life but I've come to appreciate business owners more after I started my own business. It's pretty small with only 15 part time employees but it keeps me busy. If your not from Texas or have never lived there one thing you'll be surprised by is the diversity especially throughout central Texas.

With a very new business and me pretty green behind the ears with running a business, my first year I found myself having some business financial problems. Fortunately I noticed them early and after talking with a friend that is a CPA decided to get some help from a company that provides tax service and other business services. I would be understating it by saying this was the best thing I could have done for myself, my business and my employees.

Tax services available in Central Texas are quite abundant and for my growing business I'm finding I'm needing more help to manage the financial aspects of my business. I hope to expand throughout central Texas but I recognize I have a lot of work to do.

1 comment:

  1. Get the best tax preparation services in San Antonio at Uhlenbrock CPA. At Uhlenbrock CPA, Customer satisfaction is always guaranteed. if you are looking for a CPA Firm in San Antonio then Call Now:(210) 701-1040 & Get a Free Quote.

    ReplyDelete